Monday, November 2, 2009

CP Rail Manitoba & Minnesota Sub. in Railroad Model Craftsman



When I was a kid, I read Railroad Model Craftsman and Model Railroader and thought to myself: Maybe one day my work will be in those magazines.

It was more a wish than anything else; I never imagined that I could actually ever make a layout good enough to be published.

In 2005, my wish came true when the CP Rail Manitoba & Minnesota Subdivision appeared in RMC. In December, it will come true again, when RMC will take a second look at the layout. You can view the table of contents on the RMC website at: http://www.rrmodelcraftsman.com/images/covers-toc-keypicmags/2009/12/RMC1209Contents.pdf

(Meanwhile, Model Railroader has also purchased an article from me about my scenery techniques; no idea when it will be published.)

Blogging is fun, and so is sharing photos and ideas on forums. But being published in a magazine is something unique and special. Dreams do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment