Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Layout Progress















Time off during the Christmas break is allowing me to make substantial progress on the new one-level middle penninsula--see photos above and below.

Right now I am cutting Styrofoam to fit, cutting support pieces to hold it, and adjusting the longer 2 by 8 pieces for the slight grade up into the storage room and helix.

It's much too early for track laying, but I couldn't help myself; I needed to see what it would look like to have a bit of track down.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    As a part-time professional aviation and rail artist I would be more than happy to offer my assistance should you ever decide to paint backdrops. I live in Winnipeg too.

    I can paint all types of weather and I can send you samples on request.

    I'd love to see your layout sometime if you allow that sort of thing. I am an HO scaler but no layout at this time.

    Rob Arsenault
    planesandtrains@gmail.com
    http://canadairargus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete