Sunday, January 11, 2015

Photo Album of the Cougar River Subdivision


Ken in the mid-80s with the first version of
the Cougar River Sub.
















One thing about my brother-in-law Ken Epp: He was organized. He kept copious records, including of his HO scale Cougar River Subdivision.

Ken with version two.















After he died, his wife lent me the album. I went through it and took iPhone photos of many of the prints in it. I have assembled those photos on my Flickr page, together with a layout plan of the Cougar River Sub.

If you want to see the history of the layout, from its simple start in a basement back room to its four-level completion, click here. 

The final layout, showing all four levels.














To read more about Ken, and about his layout (including a link to videos), click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment